Do you need support !
Request a Free Call Back
Audit is a proven way to establish the credibility of a company and build its reputation. It is an assessment of the financial report of an organisation by an independent source. Businesses that successfully address the auditing needs of their company improve their financial reporting and stand to gain better capital resources.
Financial Statement Audits
We provide a dependable audit service by bringing together the right team to address the most complex accounting issues. We deploy a proven methodology and use qualitative perspectives. We give you the benefit of our deep financial knowledge and the latest insights from our work. Our audit process also includes identification of business improvements and efficiencies, so an audit provided by firm can bring numerous benefits to you.
Compliance & Regulatory Audits
The Companies Act, 2013 imposes an obligation on all the companies registered under the Companies Act, 2013 to have its financial statements audited by an eligible firm of Chartered Accountants. Our team has the expertise to guide you through the challenges and assist to ensure:
- Regulatory compliance with financial and non-financial reporting requirements
- Compliance that is consistent with your commercial objectives
Internal Audit and Control
We also undertake internal audit assignments to ascertain whether the company is in compliance with the provisions under the Income Tax Act, Companies Act and any other statutes applicable to it. The scope of our Internal Audit usually includes, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Review of internal control system and procedure
- Stock Audit, Purchase Audit, and Sales Audit
- Inter-branch office reconciliation
- Cash/bank receipts and payment audit
- Salary and wages audit
- Compliance of various segments with the policies, plans and procedures of the enterprise
Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act imposes an obligation on the corporate/ firms/ individuals, having prescribed annual turnover to appoint an auditor for conducting a tax audit. Our audit department does the tax audit of corporate/ firms/ individuals and issues a report, required to be attached along with the tax return.
Other external audit assignments
- Audit of Non-profit/ charitable organisations
- Audit of Superannuation Trusts maintained by Corporate for their employees
- Audit of Gratuity Trusts maintained by Corporate for their employees
- Audit of Provident Fund Trusts maintained by Corporate for their employees
- Opinion on the various issues related to Service Tax, Excise and Custom.
- Internal Audit of Service Tax Compliances.
- Training for Amendment/ updation and Budget etc
- Assistance in Audit to be conducted by the Service Tax Department
- Reply of Notices etc from the Authorities
Radhey Shyam & Associates audit methodology concentrates on key business processes other than controlling individual business transactions. Our working process results in a broad audit scope that examines financial and operational performance, reducing audit gaps and duplication, facilitates benchmarking and improvises the practices.