Do you need support !
Request a Free Call Back
Indirect taxes are majorly outlined to contribute to government revenue and for a few years, indirect tax accumulation has gone beyond the limits in comparison to direct tax incomes. With the combination of different indirect taxes such as GST, the collection is expected to rise further. India is a federal country; we have appointed GST with the four-rate network to fulfill the interest requirements of different states. Mentioned that the government is proactive to overcome the transition challenges experienced by trade and industry, the number of concessions find a place in the changing GST system.
We have a separate division, which provide services to various corporate clients in the following areas of indirect taxation and handle matters relating to Goods and service tax, and allied laws.Goods and service tax.
We at Radhey Shyam & Associates believe in change for improvement. As the Indian economy is going through tax reforms, Goods and service tax is seen as a revolutionary indirect tax regime. Keeping in view our philosophy of ‘service with a difference’, we have evolved with a team of experts engaged in thorough research on the topic. Our dedicated team is rendering services to corporate in the following spheres of Goods and service tax:
- Providing the client with a road map to effective implementation of GST.
- Development of accounting and procedural manuals keeping in mind the GST framework and clients work philosophy
- Training the client’s personnel on the various aspects of the tax regime and equipting them with skill sets to handle the issues.
- Implementation of procedures and practices required for effective compliance with Goods and service tax requirements.
- Helping the client in grafting the software incorporated with GST compliances.
The indirect tax administrations that we provide also involve the following:
- GST/Customized Advisory and Representation
- Digitalized Compliance Assistance
- GSP Administrations
- Technically advanced GST Diagnostic review- KPMG tax intelligence solutions
- Indirect Tax health check
- Help in tax disputes
- Closing the pending assessments
- Customs and Foreign Trade Policy Help
- EPC Structure Design
Other audit assignments:
Our devoted professionals offer the following services as well:
- Offering the client a road map for effective implementation of GST
- Outlining the accounting and procedural manuals keeping the GST System in mind for better client support
- Giving training to the client’s personnel on different aspects of the tax regime and equipping them with the skills for managing the issues
- Following the procedures and strategies needed for effective compliance with good and service tax assistance
- To assist clients in customizing the software with GST compliances
- Goods 7 Services Tax Registration
- GST Return
- Others Gst Compliance